Friday, February 10, 2012

Luv



Of course I can't go through this month and not talk about love. I mean the name of my blog is Live, LUV, Natural!!! LOL! I am in love with love....literally! I love to show love, be in love, recieve love, give love.  I LOVE LOVE!  I even love hearts and anything that represent love.  With all that love being said it is only natural that I am excited about Valentine's DAy.  Not because I am going to get a gift from my sweetie, but because if u don't feel it 365 then at least for 1 day people feel loved.

If you don't have a sweetie NEVER FEAR! Me and my bestie used to shop for each other....making baskets, sending flowers and just loving on each other.  Show the people around you that you love them.  Trust me....they will appreciate it!  So many times life gets so busy that we forget to show our appreciation or those we love.  A lot of times we feel that Valentine's day is just for sweeties and lovers.  In actuality Vaentine's is for those you love including YOURSELF! Make sure you love on you!  If you don't love you who will?

So to help the "gift impaired" here are 10 inexpensive gift ideas:

  1. Flowers- of course! LOL! Everyone likes flowers.  Instead of going to the florist check out Whole Foods.  They always have beautiful stems for under $10.
  2. Gift video from Animoto.com.. Got this one from Good Morning America.  You can make a video of yourself and give it to your lovie.  It could be something as simple as saying I love you!
  3. Coupon book-make a coupon (or purchase one) for your love.  Make one for your mom that includes lunch on me, washing dishes, etc.  A sweet way to pass out favors to those you love.
  4. "100 reasons I love you"- cut out 100 hearts out of construction paper (or purchase them) on each heart write one reason why you love your sweetie.  An awesome reminder through the year of why that person is so great!
  5. Romantic dinner-always a WINNER! Download a coupon app to your mobile device or go to Livingsocial.com or Groupon.com to find deals on local restaurants.
  6. Photograph of you - mount a photo of you on matte paper and write 14 reasons why you love them (in case you can't think of 100!! LOL!)
  7. Inside picnic-pack a picnic basket, lay a huge blanket in the floor and have an indoors picnic.
  8. Balloons-sneak to your lovies work place and deliver them a bunch of balloons.  One year (to say sorry) my sweetie filled my car with them while I was at work :)
  9. More ballons-Purchase some clear red balloons. Before blowing them up, place either wrapped candies, small gifts, and/or love poems inside each one, and then give them to your loved one as a bouquet.
  10. Write a love letter to your sweetie and express your love for them!

Happy Valentine's Day my loves!

1 comment: