Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let's DO it again.....

After all of the ups and downs and downs of the summer (yea D O W N S....LOL!) I decided to do something about the two textures on my head.  I held on as long as I could in hopes that some how I was going to be able to deal with the war of the textures on my head..........






I managed to squeeze a few cute styles out of the textures but I truly didn't have the patience to allow the straight hair to grow completely out.  I mean I transitioned TWICE......I was just ready to give up!




Flat twist out





Once the flat twist out got old I got my girlfriend to braid the sides for a cute up-doish :-)




And of course....the old school two conrows to the back! My fav :0)



This quickly got boring and tiresome.  I couldn't KEEP cute lil conrows and at the time I couldn't do flat twists for cute twist outs. :-( Sooooooo......I went to the salon and begged my stylist to do my hair! When I walked out I was EXCITED!!!!!! I loved my new do and I was sure it was gonna be something I could live with!






The day of my THIRD big chop!!!!!!!!




One thing I have come to learn is it's not the end of the workd! Who says your natural hair record is tarnished because you BC'd twice or, *clears throat*, THREE times! All that matters is you are happy with your hair.....and I WAS! LOL!


LET'S DO IT AGAIN!







2 comments:

  1. love this! very inspiring for new people venturing into the world of curl. Thanks! Please post more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! Read my other posts to check out my hair regimine and an awesome protein treatment. I will post my avocado deep conditioner recipe later :-)

    ReplyDelete